October 1, 2015
I’m tired of writing long-winded articles in traditional format. Since this article is concerned with Barack Hussein Obama (BHO), I decided to check the notes in my files on BHO. Below is what I’ve adding since the previous article – Barack Hussein Obama IV – that was posted onto this newsletter in late 2014. Here are a handful of “recent extracts” that directly apply to BHO.
- I can say, with absolute certainty, that lying is a way of life for BHO. And The Hill. And, of course, Bubba.
- BHO unveiled his first major federal regulation on “fracking” five (5) months ago. There is no end to the stupidity of this guy.
- I don’t think BHO knows the difference between a “hand up” and a “handout”.
- I feel BHO has set our nation back 20 years.
- I still maintain that BHO is a racist and stoking racial animosity. His true feelings can be found in his indifferent position on whites killed by blacks and blacks killed by blacks, and his outspoken position whenever a black is (almost always justifiably) killed by a cop. He has nothing to say about the former and everything to say about the latter.
- Over 150 years ago, Blacks in America were slaves to the plantation owners. It seems to me that today, many have become slaves to the government because of their dependence on entitlement programs.
- Although this may sound hard to accept, I believe that Hillary will win (if she runs) because of the women’s vote.
- You heard it here first – I predict Michelle will divorce this egomaniac soon after 2016.
- There is no question that Debbie Wasserman Shultz of the DNC is as dumb as Biden, Pelosi and Barack.
- I’m still trying to figure out if Nancy Pelosi or Joe Biden are dumber than BHO.
- A side headline in the 10/22/14 NY Times read “A Steady Loss in Confidence”. How would one know from the headline that the article was essentially based on the confidence issue associated with BHO?
- I think The Donald is good for America, but not as President. He is a big boy who can dish it out but seems to have some problem when he’s on the receiving end. I hope Trump keeps dishing it out and the media keeps returning the fire.
- The Donald did a great service to our country. The first debate in August helped to open the eyes of those individuals brainwashed by the liberal media as to what is really going on in America.
- How dumb can the American public be? One recent poll claimed that Barack was doing a good job! Ouch!
- Any chance Barack’s Administration will attempt to analyze the effect environmental rules, regulations, and laws have on businesses, society and the environment? How about reviewing them to ensure clarity and reduce the conflicts between them?
- I think it is tough to decide on the merits of the Iran nuke deal. We have a choice of believing Barack or believing the Republicans. Given that Barack is dumb, a liar, untrustworthy, un-American, and an egomaniac, the only intelligent and rational choice is to believe (ugh!) the Republicans.
- I don’t think Barack is a communist. But he unquestionably is a socialist, even though it has never worked since The Big Bang.
- Seems to me that the liberals/democrats have turned away from democracy (as per the founding fathers) and capitalism. I can’t figure out why, since it has worked successfully for nearly 250 years.
- Most successful people, in discussing their career, stress family values, hard work, and love of our great nation. Anyone ever hear Barack talk about any of the above three points?
- What is Barack’s magic formula for a society to prosper and have a good quality of life? “Take from the rich and give to the poor,” and “it is the duty of the government to provide for our needs.” Unfortunately, this populism strategy always accomplishes the opposite of its intent – it is an unalterable fact of economics.
- It was approximately 2,150 years ago that Publitius Syrus wrote in his classic work Maxim: “Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many.” Can anyone relate this to the non-existent immigration policy, mass murders of Christians in the Middle East, condoning sanctuary cities, the war on women in the Middle East, Syria’s “red line,” the refugee chaos in Europe, the Iran nuke deal, Holder’s conduct as AG, etc.”
- I’m trying to get a handle on how many people (including women and Christians) have suffered and/or died because of the weak-kneed liberal policies of BHO.
- My vote for Loser and Enabler of the 21st Century is BHO.
- How in the world can 42% of potential voters think that BHO is doing a good job?
- BHO obviously doesn’t believe there are two sides to police and community relations.
- BHO and I agree that “war is hell.” But, does BHO understand that “peace at any cost can ultimately (as in the past) be significantly worse than war.”
- Have I gone off the deep end? Every now and then I find myself comparing Churchill to BHO. Ugh!
Finally, can the reader guess who swore under oath to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United State” …. TWICE!!!
NEXT POSTINGS: (tentative)
NOVEMBER 1: On Paying Student-Athletes III
DECEMBER 1: On Hofstra Men’s Basketball: 2015-16 Season
JANUARY 1: On How to Write a Book