Once again, here is another of the “random thoughts” articles. These are easier to write and appeared to be enjoyed by the readership. So, here comes 20 of the random variety.
- I’m convinced that cooking over burning charcoal can’t be good for your health. The meat is exposed to emissions that contain unburned hydrocarbons, including small quantities of carcinogens.
- In football, it seems that every time the quarterback changes the play at the line of scrimmage, it’s a running play.
- How in the world can 40% of the electorate feel that BHO is doing a good job?
- I maintain that the best program on TV is “The O’Reilly Factor”. It’s informative, hard-hitting, interesting, and entertaining. Nonetheless, I’m still annoyed that O’Reilly failed to acknowledge my dedication to him in one of my recent books.
- Something has to be done about the lack of productivity of civil servants.
- Who would you rather have running the country – a liberal or conservative – if you are here illegally?
- Who would you rather have running the country – a liberal or a conservative – if you are a criminal?
- Who would you rather have running the country – a liberal or a conservative – if you and/or your family may be harmed by evil individuals?
- I’m still trying to get an estimate on how many millions of people suffered and died because of the weak-kneed liberal policies of Neville Chamberlain.
- I’m trying to get a handle on how many people have suffered and died because of the weak-kneed liberal policies of BHO.
- I’m still trying to figure out who is more corrupt and inept – the NCAA or NYRA.
- I’ve often commented on how dumb Obama is. But the two dumbest individuals in government are Nancy Pelosi and (especially) Joe Biden.
- People are now finally coming to grips with the corruption within the NCAA. The recent findings of the phantom programs, inflated grades, no-show courses at the University of North Carolina for the past 20 years is just the tip of the iceberg.
- A side headline in the 10/22/14 New York Times read “A Steady Loss in Confidence”. How would one know from the headline that the article was essentially based on the confidence issue associated with Obama?
- Prior to leaving for an engagement of sorts, how many times has your wife commented, “You’re not going out dressed like that, are you?”
- My vote for Man of the 18th Century is George Washington.
- My vote for Man of the 19th Century is one the pioneers who settled the West.
- My vote for Man of the 20th Century is Winston Churchill.
- My vote for Loser and Enabler of the 21st Century is BHO.
- Have I gone off the deep end? Every now and then, I find myself comparing Winnie to BHO. Ugh!
Enough? See you again in 6-12 months.
NEXT POSTINGS: (tentative)
OCTOBER 1: On Barack Hussein Obama Update V
NOVEMBER 1: On Paying Student-Athletes III
DECEMBER 1: On Hofstra Men’s Basketball: 2015-16 Season