March 1, 2022
It’s been over a year since an article of a political nature. Here are 30 one (or occasionally two) liners drawn from my Biden file. For some of you: please don’t get upset – these are only my opinions.
A comment on history repeating itself before providing my notes. In 1939, it was Hitler and Chamberlain on Poland with Churchill waiting in the wings. Today, its Putin and Biden on Ukraine with Trump waiting in the wings. Perhaps Putin and Biden should hold hands and visit WWII cemeteries in Europe.
- Two impeachments and now a senate trial on the events of January 6, 2021; these have proven to be nothing but bad theater in a useless attempt once again to defame and insult President Trump.
- Polls clearly indicate that Biden continues to reject the desires of the voters and has failed miserably on near all of his actions.
- Our Constitution might be somewhat flawed but it is still the most ideal way to govern a complex entity such as our country.
- The democratic party is infested with career bureaucrats who are cunning and corrupt lawyers / politicians.
- The current immigration policy of the democrats will get them voters, which will get them the desired vote, which will get them money and power. In the meantime, they are violating federal law, endangering lives (health and crime), and negatively impacting our economy.
- Trump has many faults, but he is devoted to our nation and to its defense; his original mission remains unfulfilled.
- The enemy continues to rant about Trump’s lies. I’ve listened to all his speeches and am still trying to figure out what the lies are.
- Trump delivered on virtually all his promises prior to his election – particularly providing 3 vaccines and 2 antibodies. And, what about historic peace in the Middle East, Korea, China, etc.
- I am really mad at our elected officials. Why aren’t they demanding Biden sever all relations with Russia and move back to Trump’s state of energy independence? Don’t they understand that there is a war and people are dying?!
- Here is what we are currently experiencing under the Biden Administration: shootings, murders, vandalism, riots, silencing opposition, defunding police, open borders, pacifying our enemies, inflation, etc. Add to these attempts to abolish the Electoral College, pack the Supreme Court, attempting statehood for Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C., terminate the filibuster, etc.; perhaps ever worse is their current education policy of defaming our country and also really dividing our country. How about the recent Durham revelations that Trump was indeed spied on.
- Obama has blood on his hands with what transpired with ISIS. Now Biden has blood on his hands because of Ukraine.
- Biden and his administration claim that government spending does not cost the taxpayer. Is it creative mathematics or a complete fraud?
- The fact that 38% of the electorate think that Biden is doing a good job is a tribute to how dumb, indifferent, and misinformed they are.
- Biden has unquestionably emboldened our enemies: Taiwan and Ukraine are prime examples.
- What the hell is Biden doing? Surrendered Afghanistan, failed our citizens and allies remaining there, and left military equipment for our enemies (that could now be used in the Ukraine). Can anyone be that dumb?
- Biden appears more concerned on attacking individuals such as your favorite author than in protecting us from our enemies; I’m also tired of him, his cohorts, and the news media calling me a racist, un-American, a Nazi, a hater, etc.
- FOX News, better than anyone, has proven that media bias exists with their videotapes of CNN, CNBC, etc.
- The New York Times news reporting is disgusting; just read their headlines every day.
- Biden and his family are probably the most corrupt family in American history; the recent news about Pelosi puts her in second place. Virtually every elected official in Washington becomes a multi-millionaire; thank you Donald for opening my eyes to this fact.
- Biden’s entire cabinet is made up of career bureaucrats; none have ever worked for a living. And, no surprise, there are no republicans. How’s this for his promise to put forth a competent and diverse cabinet.
- Pelosi labeled Biden as “just perfect.” Really?? Wow!! She obviously is lying and she must know it.
- Biden called Trump’s COVID testing a travesty, then promised free testing without an ability to provide testing. Another failure.
- Perhaps we should pray for Biden because next comes Harris (what a disaster) and Pelosi (is there a more evil person?).
- Any chance Pelosi will provide her tax returns given what was recently made public? And what about Hunter Biden’s returns?
- The corrupt media is the greatest concern. Many citizens are either misinformed or not informed. Prior to Biden’s election, 30% of democratic voters did not know of Hunter’s activities and 25% of those said they would not have voted for Biden if they knew.
- Our nation definitely needs Trump. Hopefully, he will pick a woman for a running mate to pick up some of his haters (perhaps it would be best if he didn’t run with the raw hatred some have for him).
- This COVID-19 pandemic came about primarily because of the incompetence and inaction of both the CDC and WHO. Fauci the Fraud, who heads up the CDC’s 50-billion-dollar program, has caused the death of many Americans.
- Trump was transparent from the day he entered the race, always responding to a hostile media… and, on a daily basis. Biden? He’s been AWOL since Day 1 and refuses to answer questions.
- Regarding January 6, nearly 1,000 were arrested but only a handful were guilty of wrong doing. This demonstration was peaceful compared to some earlier fanatical democratic demonstrations.
- Finally, and thankfully, it appears most (but not all) of our elected Republicans have united.
I really believe that Trump looked after those – such as your author – who have no voice. But we may still survive. When will I return with another one of these? Who knows?
Visit the author at:
Basketball Coaching 101 (Facebook)
APRIL 1: On the Ultimate Quiz VI (replacing Hofstra’s season)
MAY 1: On the EWSD School Tax Vote
JUNE 1: On ZZZabuu VI
Here are this month’s three defensive suggestions from the upcoming second edition of my “BASKETBALL COACHING 101” book.
- Players should not view defense as a time to rest and relax. Practice time on defense should be as important as time on offense.
- If an opposing team’s offense is run by their playmaker, the defense should attempt to prevent him from getting the ball.
- Defensive drills should include double and perhaps triple-teaming an offensive player.