November 1, 2020
- Trump or Biden? That’s the question that needs to be answered this election. I won’t pussyfoot around, so here’s the answer. It simply must be Trump and it definitely should not be Biden. Justification? Here it is.
- The liberal democrats attempted to remove President Trump from office. This was – plain and simple – a coup, and a coup is a treasonous act that is punishable to death. It’s now clear that Obama, Biden, Comez, Brennan, Etc., were all involved in this disgraceful act.
- The liberal democrats plan to “pack the Supreme Court, an act that would essentially eliminate the balance of power between the President, Congress and the Supreme Court. FDR tried nearly a century ago and even his own supporters rejected it.
- Black Lives Matter (and ANTIFA). Their acts of burning and looting is indefensible. Black lives do in fact matter, but not the organization. Threatening, brutalizing, and murdering innocent citizens must stop. Ditto with the police. These people have taken to the streets – destroying homes and business, violating curfews, desecrating statues and monuments, etc. There is only one person who has condemned this from the street. The dishonest BLM needs to be destroyed.
- The lies, manipulation, and deceit. Lying, manipulation, deceiving has become a way of life for the liberal democrats, and this particularly applies to Obama, Biden, and the Hill.
- The conduct of the news media is sickening. I’m not an English or Journalism major, but one only needs to read the headlines in The New York Times to appreciate how these individuals have sold their soul. The words professionalism, integrity, and ethics, are simply no longer in their vocabulary.
- The conduct of almost all sports figures, entertainers, and educations is now a spectacle. Sports and entertainment concreate hope and provide opportunities to minorities. Today, it is being used to develop racial barriers. For what it is worth, I no longer watch either the NFL or the NBA.
- During the 2016 Republican nomination process, I initially ranked Trump last amongst the 17 (I loved Dr. Ben Carson – having read his autobiography). But as time went on, and the more I heard of Trump’s analysis of the “swamp” and his promises to attempt to reform a broken bureaucratic system, the more impressed I become. I voted for him in 2016 with some trepidation. He honored his promise to the American people these past four years—something that rarely occurs these days–and my concerns are gone.
- The stock market has gone through the roof thanks to President Trump’s actions and policies. Even though I am essentially not in the market, the market’s rise has been good for both the rich and poor. Most agree that the market will nosedive and our economy will be left with another 1929-type of depression if Biden is elected.
- President Trump will continue to do everything in his power to stop illegal immigration, enforce border control, and deport those illegals who deserve to be deported. You can be certain that Biden’s “free everything for the illegals” will not occur.
- When the President got into office, his opponents claimed that he was a war monger, would escalate our involvement in foreign wars with more Americans dying and probably start a nuclear war. Well? What happened? He destroyed ISIS, is talking to both North Korea and China, effectively isolated Iran, and has brought back most of our soldiers.
- Mayor Giuliani described Joe Biden as a “crook.” After 47 years of bureaucratic service in government, he and many members of his family are multi-millionaires. But, then again, nearly all bureaucrats serving the government (liberals and conservatives alike) are millionaires. Just look at the Hill and Obama. Joe’s son Biden is simply the icing on the cake.
- Someone needs to stop the conduct of these fanatics. They have a hatred for President Trump that is both shocking and unjustifiable. Look at the conduct of Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, etc. It has gotten so bad that it is almost impossible to carry on a civil discussion with liberals. I can’t remember how many times they’ve shut me up with “I don’t want to discuss it.”
- How in the world can anyone vote for a racist (the tapes are the proof) babbling idiot like Biden. He was a moron from Day 1 and failed third rate attorneys like Harris who will inherit the throne soon after the election. Did you watch the Harris-Pence debate? Did this talentless, smirking woman look presidential? Can you see her in negotiations with our enemies? We would become the laughing stock of the world. This is a pair that could probably be defined as a disaster in the making. Shame on anyone who votes for these two…you’d be getting what you deserve.
No discussion on the election would be complete without reference to COVID-19. Here’s what happened. China caused and should never be forgiven for what ensued. The incompetent WHO, an absolutely useless organization, was MIA from Day 1; they don’t deserve any financial support from any nation. The equally incompetent CDC, whose stated mission is to “protect” us, did just the opposite. But, then again, the CDC is manned by career bureaucrats, e.g., Dr. Fauci, who initially incorrectly claimed the masks didn’t work and China was being open and cooperative. The entire organization should dissolve and be replaced. Thankfully, President Trump kept the damage down to a minimum, contrary to the classes of the Monday morning quarterbacks of the liberal media.
No discussion on the election would also be incomplete without reference to Biden and his family plus the accompanying conduct of the media. In recent days, we are now rapidly moving close toward a Fascist state with the liberal corrupt media’s attempt to suppress not only the opposition but also the opposition’s views and the corrupt conduct of Biden and his family. As Jefferson once put it: “If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed.” The bottom line is that while bragging is a way of life for The Donald, lying and exploitation has long been a way of life for Biden.
Finally, this election is personal for me. Both my parents, who couldn’t speak English, were teenagers when they emigrated from Greece in 1920. My father’s formal education ended when he was 10 years old. When he was 49 years old, one of his dreams came true when they bought a two-family attached house in Astoria. Prior to that, I was brought up in a slum (Hell’s Kitchen). My success story (am I bragging?) can primarily be attributed to our country, democracy, and capitalism. If Biden-Harris are elected, fewer youngsters will be provided with the opportunities I experienced during my developmental years. I don’t want that to happen. So vote for Trump. He’s my savior and the savior for our great nation.
God Bless America!
Visit the author at:
Basketball Coaching 101 (Facebook)
DECEMBER 1: On Great Eats IV—Burgers and Pastrami
JANUARY 1: On Hofstra Men’s Basketball—The 2020-21 Season?
FEBRUARY 1: on Purely Chase, Pristine, and Random Thoughts XXX
Here are this month’s three defensive suggestions from the upcoming second edition of my “BASKETBALL COACHING 101” book.
- Offensive teams often have a set or sets of plays at decision time near the end of the game. Defense(s) should be put in place to counter these plays.
- Do anything within the team’s capabilities not to play zone and accept the fact that zone defense is a weak replacement for a man-to-man defense.
- Defense should be played with intensity; it is NOT a time to relax and/or rest.
That’s an excellent summary of the reasons that I am voting for Trump! I was also nervous when I voted for him in 2016, but Hillary was clearly worse. As it turned out, Trump has been the best President of my lifetime. How often has any politician followed through on his campaign promises? A few things that I would add to your excellent list include (1) rebuilding our military; (2) providing support for Black Americans, which is pretty unusual for a Republican; (3) returning captured Americans while killing our enemies; (4) STRONGLY supporting our Veterans, especially compared with Obama; (5) adding around 300 Conservative judges who will follow the Constitution rather than their personal feelings, plus adding three excellent Supreme Court justices; and (6) fighting like no one I have ever seen, regardless of the BS the lying Democrats throw at him.
With your betting history, I think you will be happy to know that, for the first time in my life, I opened an account on a Las Vegas betting site. I put only $300 into that account, and was amazed at all the ways you can bet on the election. I put $100 on Trump to win; $50 on Trump to win in Pennsylvania; and $30 for Trump to win in the following 5 states: Arizona, Michigan, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. He was favored to win in Florida, Georgia, and Texas, so those didn’t seem like good bets. I don’t think this will lead to my betting on the horses. LOL!!
At some point in the future, I look forward to sharing happy Trump re-election stories with you at a Buonicore party. Enjoy!